The University of the Free State now offers Advanced Certificates in Teaching (ACT) 100% on the web. These projects empower experienced instructors to gain their National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Level 6 capability helpfully on their PCs – no movement is required.
Occupied South African instructors would now be able to finish applicable and required modules electronically at once and put reasonable to them, with full on-line scholarly and regulatory help – giving greater adaptability in meeting individual and expert needs.
For what reason SHOULD YOU COMPLETE YOUR ACT ONLINE?
• You will figure out how to join innovation into your classroom and in your own training as an educator.
• You will be stayed in contact with late approachs of the subject(s) you instruct.
• The online ACT will qualify you in an alternate region or specialization, eg. in the event that you are a Foundation Phase educator who might want to instruct in the Intermediate or Senior Phase.
• You will redesign your competency with the subject you are instructing without the best possible subject capability.
• Teachers not yet on a REQV14 showing capability level will update from REQV 13 level to REQV14.
• The projects are instructed by exceedingly qualified personnel.
• The program is HEQC-endorsed.
• The program offers six beginning dates for each year.
• Save cash and time as no setting out to grounds is required. All modules are 100% on-line with an online facilitator to guide and bolster you.
• You can gain Professional Development focuses.
• You can finish the capability in 18-20 months contrasted with two years.