Clicks Shop Assistant / Cashier X10
Job description :
- All operational actions at the point of sale must be completed in a timely and effective way.
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for things purchased, as well as processing clubcard rewards.
- To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times.
- To fulfill the clubcard participation targets, vigorously market the Clicks’ clubcard and enroll new clubcard members.
- Customers must be informed of promotions in order for them to “feel good and pay less.”.
- By acting as a brand ambassador, being visible, and providing a courteous and professional service, you will be able to provide exceptional customer service.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- General mathematics calculations.
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles.
- Stock management.
- Good customer service.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Must be Customer centric.
- Good problem solving Skills.
- Good planning.
- Must be willing to work with people.
- Must have good influence and persuasive.
- Must be willing to work under pressure.
- A matric certificate is desirable.
- At least 50% in Maths and English.
To apply online please follow this link :