REF NO: TPW 93/2021
Location : Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be able to do basic maths.
- Must be have little experience in Building, Maintaining and repairing of roads.
- Must be able to drive or operate construction machines.
- Must be able to use hand tools.
- Civil construction activities.
- Good communication skills and trustworthy.
- Must be able to handle pressure
- Must be able to perform manual labour.
- Undertake general duties to support road specialists with respect to maintenance, repair, building and cleaning of roads
SALARY : R122 595 per annum (level 3)
For more questions contact : Mr D Plaatjies at Tel No: (044) 272 3699
Application process :
Here are three methods you can use to apply for this position.
- Deliver by hand at:
Western Cape Government Jobs, 44 Gannet Street Pelican Heights, Cape
Town (From Monday to Friday between 07:00am to 17:00pm);
- Post your application to :
Western Cape Government Jobs, PO Box 113
- Email to email@example.com. indicate the reference number of post in
email subject line and ensure attachments are in the appropriate format (MS
Word or PDF).
CLOSING DATE : 25 October 2021
For more information https://bit.ly/3v3zBW2