Branch: Provincial Coordination And International Cooperation: Kwa-Zulu
SALARY : R102 534 per annum (Level 02)
CENTRE : Midmar Dam, Howick , kwazulu-natal
- An ABET certificate.
- Able to read various water meters and gauge plates.
- Ability to read and write.
- Be physically fit.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under supervision and independently.
- Must have a basic knowledge of using equipment, tools and light machinery.
- Willingness to travel extensively within KwaZulu-Natal province.
- Willingness to work in and around water such as rivers, lakes and dams.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety procedures.
- Assisting the Data Collector with collections of electronic data and mechanical charts.
- Load and off load tools, materials and equipment on a daily basis.
- Assist with the cleaning and general repairs.
- Assist with cutting and removing grass, trees from gauging stations when required.
- Operate brush cutter and slashes when required.
- Clean gauge plates and instrumentation huts when required.
ENQUIRIES : Mr B Pillay Tel No: 031 336 2700
APPLICATIONS : Midmar Dam (Howick): Please forward your applications quoting the reference
number to the: Provincial Head: KwaZulu-Natal, Department of Water and
Sanitation, Private Bag X54304, Durban, 4000.
FOR ATTENTION : The Manager (Human Resources)
CLOSING DATE : 22 December 2021
NOTE : Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the email address specified on each post. Applications must be submitted using the
newly implemented Z83 form, under vacancies in the Public Service (point 4) and should be accompanied by a
comprehensive CV as well as copies of qualifications, identity document and a
valid driver’s license (where applicable) which need not to be certified when
applying for a post