You are enthusiastic, have an excellent way with people and certainly know how to stand your ground when necessary!
Are you someone that has good communication skills, assertiveness, and persuasiveness? This is what it takes in this role which involves contacting arrears customers to collect on the overdue instalments for all lending products, thereby minimizing bad debt write offs.
As a strong team player you will report into the Collections Team Leader
- Accurately updating customers’ information
- Establishing a rapport with customers and rehabilitating customers through excellent customer service standards
- Ensuring all quality of work is in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Negotiate payment arrangement in accordance with set standards
A good telephone manner, customer service orientation and attention to detail is what it takes to succeed in this role, as well as the following key requirements:
- Grade: 12
- 1 years’ experience in debt collection and/or relevant tertiary qualification
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- NCA (National Credit Act).
- CPA (Consumer Protection Act).
- Debtors Processes.
- POPI (Protection of Personal Information).
- DCA (Debt Collectors Act).
- Understanding of the life cycle of an account
- Understanding of the collection process and the systems that drive these processes
- Able to work overtime when required, Public Holidays included.
- Computer literacy – MS Office.
- Must be able to work from 08:00 to 14:00pm and alternate Saturdays
Apply now for Mr price Jobs here>> https://mycareer.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/7715?c=mycareer