Closing Date: 10 January 2022
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2022
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Data Science
- Social Sciences/Political Science/Communications
- Business Administration
- N3 Auto Electrical, Petrol or Diesel
- Business Information Systems/Sciences
- Information Technology/IT Management
- Economics/Business Management
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams).
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage.
How To Apply
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided.
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”.
Other Important information
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 25 February 2022 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.