ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK ASSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND PLANS
Employer : Department of Infrastructure Development
Location : Head Office (Johannesburg)
Closing Date : 03-08-2022
- Reference Number : refs/014547
- Directorate : Immovable Asset Management
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 176 310.00 per annum (level 5) plus benefits.
- Enquiries : Ms. Constance Mantsho Tel: 076 521 4118/072 668 0029
- A Grade 12 Certificate. Administration exposure preferable in assets, systems and plans will be an added advantage. COMPETENCIES: KNOWLEDGE GPG and DID policies and procedures. Legislation and Public Service Regulations. SKILLS- Communication. Report writing. Analytical. Research. ATTRIBUTES: Self-Driven. Innovative. Team player. Adaptable.
- Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function). Update registers and statistics. Handle routine enquiries. Make photocopies and receive or send facsimiles. Distribute documents/packages to various stakeholders as required. Keep and maintain the filing system for the component. Type letters and/or other correspondence when required. Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the component. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to procurement of goods and services. Obtain quotations, complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office items. Stock control of office stationery. Maintain a leave register for the component. Keep and maintain personnel records in the component. Keep and maintain the attendance register of the component. Capture and update expenditure in component. Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit to manager for approval. Handle telephone accounts and petty cash for the component. Arrange travelling and accommodation. Capture and update expenditure in component. Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit to manager for approval. Handle telephone accounts and petty cash for the component.
- NOTES: This advert is internal (within the Department) and external (within Gauteng Province). This advert is to attract applicants within the geographical area of City of Johannesburg. NOTES: In line with the Department’s employments Equity Plan, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES are encouraged to apply. To apply for the below positions, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resource on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. Application should be accompanied by the New Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), only shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit certified copies of qualifications not older than six (06) months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.